Duck Dog Basics
Socialization, Laying the Foundation• Picking a Puppy & Pedigree
• Akin's Answers - What to do with my puppy?
• Fun Bumpers - "Hup Hups", retrieves on land
• Akin's Answers - What do I do with my puppy when I come home?
• Introduction to Water
• Introduction to Covers & Decoys
• Introduction to Birds
• Akin's Answers - Puppy Teeth?
• Introduction to Kennel
• Akin's Answers - When should formal training begin?
Formal Training - Obedience & Collar Conditioning• Introduction to Formal training
• Formal Training - Tools
• Formal Traiing - Obedience
• Putting on Checkcord
• Sit/Stay & Here
• Sit/Stay & Here with a more advanced dog
• E-Collar conditioning
• Putting on E-Collar
• Heel & Here
• Introduction to Gunfire
Force Fetch - Fetch, Hold and Leave• Introduction to Force Fetch
• Teaching Force Fetch
• Akin's Answers - Can I continue to throw retrieves during Force Fetch?
• Force Fetch with a more advanced dog
• Force Fetch from the ground
• Walking Fetch
Formal Marking - Steady to Singles & Doubles• Introduction to Formal Marking
• Steady - Singles & Doubles
• Diversions - with a less advanced dog
• Akin's Answers -Socialize to your hunting environment
• Adding Distance
• Adding Birds
• Adding the Gun
• Akin's Answers - Making exceptions with friends and family
• Adding Water
• Akin's Answers - Teaching your dog his place
• Steadying - From the duck blind
• Akin's Answers - Taking the right steps on your pup's first few hunts.
• Steadying - From the pit
• Akin's Answers - Pup's first Hunt
• Good Luck!
Product Details• Director: Shannon Nardi
• Format: Color NTSC
• Language: English
• Region: Region 1 (US and Canada)
• Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
• Number of discs: 1
• Rating: NR
• Studio: Dancin Dog Productions
• DVD Release Date: September 15, 2008 (estimated)
• Run Time: 150 minutes (2.5 hours)
Duck Dog Basics | About Chris Akin | Where to Buy | Partners | Home
Copyright © 2008 Webb Footed Kennels. All Rights Reserved
Designed and Built by CreativeAnswer
There's Always A Way™